High dynamics, torque and excellent precision
One sensor, wide range of measuring tasks
The non-indexing articulating head DSC will take the performance of Hambots to the new level. Outstanding angular speed, acceleration and no compromise on safety due to integrated collision protection – this is what sets this sensor apart.
Hambot - a new generation of Horizontal Arm Machines with a combination of optical and tactile sensors.
Its high dynamics, torque and excellent precision allow to perform a wide range of measurement tasks. The sensor carrier has a spring loaded collision protection for the sensor as a standard feature. As an option, there is an additional collision protection available for the sensor carrier itself.
Among other features are:
- Rotation axis A of n x 360°
- Up to 180°/s angular speed
- High torque with max. 3.0 Nm
- Suitable for stylus extensions of up to 800 mm
- Double collision protection for the sensor and optional protection for the articulating probe holder
- Automatic exchange of optical and tactile sensors with passive probe changer